PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)Campaign Organisation, has appointed Publisher and former presidential aspirant, Bashorun Dele Momodu as Director of the campaign, overseeing Strategic Communications.
The statement reads:
• Director, Training, Rt. Hon. Austin Opara, CON
• Director, Strategic Communications, Bashorun Dele Momodu
• Director, Field Operations, Hon. Umar M. Bature
• Director, Finance, Hon. Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira
• Director, Security & Intelligence, Brig-Gen. Koko Essien, Rtd.
• Director, Support Group, Dr. Mrs. Baraka Sani
• Director, Admin, Alh. Ibrahim Bashir
• Director, Legal Affairs, Kamaldeen Ajibade, SAN
• Director, Technical, Nurudeen Taoheed Ademola (Youth)
• Director, Election Management, Prof. Iyorwuese Hagher
• Director, Research, Dr. Sam Amadi
• Director, Monitoring & Evaluation, Mrs. Sanyaolu Modupeola
• Director, International Affairs, Amb. Ahmed Magaji
• Director, Voter Intelligence & Strategy, Chief Osita Chidoka
• Director, Diaspora Group, Prof. Isah Odidi
• Deputy Director, Election Management (South), Rt. Hon. Tolford Ongolo
• Deputy Director, Election Management (North), Hon. Chile Igbawua
The Directors are to please contact the DDG, Administration, Prof. Adewale Oladipo for further details. It is believed that your commitment to the overall success of the Campaign will justify the confidence reposed in you by the leadership of our Party.
H.E. Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal