Recall that the Kaduna State Police Command had on Sunday arrested a suspected suicide bomber inside a church located at Sabon Tasha in Chukun Local Government Area of the state.
The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Yakubu Sabo had confirmed that the suspect named Nathaniel Samuel was a Christian from Bauchi State.
Sabo had said the suspect was arrested inside the church with a bag containing items suspected to be Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)
This is not the first time a non Muslim/Fulani had been caught in an act of terrorism
(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.
(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.
(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.
(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian
(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians
(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..
(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.
(8) Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.
And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February 2020. He is also not a Muslim..
May God continue to expose common enemies trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria.