Connect with us

Entertainment

Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up

Published

on

Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up
Spread the love

Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up

Singer 2face’s first babymama, Pero, has opened up on the brouhaha making the rounds in recent times on social media.

In an interview with SDK, she disclosed she and her ex are not in contact and that Annie is aware. When asked about 2Face’s recent trip to America and if she was in the picture, she said,”I heard he came to America in August but we didn’t see. It’s not every time he comes to America that we see. His brother lives there, so its possible that he may have gone there to stay with him.

ALSO READ:  Cynthia Morgan Signs Management Deal With Top US Entertainment Firm

My boyfriend was even with me the last time i heard Tuface was supposed to be with me and i was quite shocked and wondered if there are two Peros. When that story broke, I got so many calls that woke me up that i had to make calls to find out what was wrong.”

On her current status with the singer, she said, “I had not even spoken to him for about four months before i was woken up with calls to go and see I am trending online because Annie mentioned that he had run off to stay with me in America. We dont really talk and we are not friends. It is because of this same reason that i have stayed away from him.

ALSO READ:  Wizkid Fans Behaving Like Buhari's 'Children' - Seun Kuti

Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up

The last time i saw Annie was in 2019 and i had a convo with her and advised her to try and be a good wife and work on making her Marriage work. She knows I am not the issue in the marriage and I wonder why she would mention my name. She knows Tuface and I are not in contact because she keeps a tab on my activities from what i hear.”

Pero added that she arrived Nigeria with her boyfriend and is surprised by the rumors making social media. “I left America with my boyfriend and we landed Abuja and I have been with him since then. I am always amazed to read these things but people who know the truth know it.

ALSO READ:  Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery

Those two Ladies in the video, one of them is Tuface’s cousin and they know the truth. They wonder why i have been on my lane and i keep getting dragged into Annie’s marital drama. They are the only ones who can explain why they said what they said in the video. I am at peace with everyone.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk

Published

on

By

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk
Spread the love

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk

Popular rapper Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz, has described a peace move initiated by Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu as a “disrespectful joke.”

Sanwo-Olu had sued for peace and harmony, Tuesday, as he broke his silence on the report of the Lagos judicial panel of inquiry into police brutality and the Lekki tollgate shooting of unarmed, peaceful protesters.

The panel’s report indicted the army, police and the Lagos State Government.

The panel had also submitted that what transpired at the Lekki tollgate on October 20, 2020 was a massacre.

Sanwo-Olu had invited Falz, Mr Macaroni, the State Police Commissioner, Civil Society Organisations, among others to take part in what he described as a walk for peace.

ALSO READ:  "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters

Falz said in a tweet that the governor’s “walk of peace” would mean nothing without justice.

“This suggestion of a ‘walk of peace’ sounds like a joke and a very disrespectful one at that. People were murdered in cold blood and absolutely no iota of justice has been served more than a year after. How can there be peace without justice?” the musician asked.

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk

On his part, Mr Marcaroni said in a tweet that genuine peacemaking should begin by first implementing the recommendations of the judicial panel set up to investigate the October 20, 2020 shooting of protesters in Lekki.

ALSO READ:  Grammy Award 2021: Burna Boy Wins Best Global Music Album

He said,
“I humbly decline the invitation of Mr Governor. The Government themselves set up a panel. The panel has made recommendations. I believe that genuine peacemaking will begin by first implementing the recommendations of the panel. Then we can begin to trust the government.

“Mr Governor has said it in his speech that to be a Centre of Excellence, we have to be a Center of Truth. Before there can be healing, the government has to be sincere. There must be acceptance of wrongdoings and willingness to correct them.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lagos Releases White Paper On #EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing

Published

on

By

Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing
Spread the love

Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing

The Lagos State Government has released its White Paper on the report submitted to it by the #EndSARS judicial panel of inquiry that probed the Lekki toll gate incident of October 20, 2020.

The state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, earlier on Tuesday during a press conference, promised thay the White Paper would be released later today (Tuesday).

However, the governor dismissed the panel’s report that nine persons were killed at the toll gate when soldiers and the police shot at peaceful protesters.

Sanwo-Olu described the conclusion of the panel that nine persons were shot dead as “assumptions and speculations”.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lady Cries On Facebook Over Her Inability To Marry Before Dec. 4

Published

on

By

Lady Cries On Facebook Over Her Inability To Marry Before Dec. 4
Spread the love

Lady Cries On Facebook Over Her Inability To Marry Before Dec. 4

A beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to social media to lament over her sad situation after her dream of getting married on December 4th this year appears unfeasible.

The beautiful lady identified as Isioma Favour, revealed that earlier this year, precisely in January she picked December 4th 2021 by faith during a prophetic service im church.

She however said it’s almost the fateful day but presently she is not getting married.

Favour said she doesn’t have any suitor or even a boyfriend as she is still single.

ALSO READ:  If I Decide To Run For Presidency, Nobody Will Defeat Me - Davido

She wrote;

I Just Want TO CRY, WEEP AND LAMENT OH
WHEN THE SINGLES WERE ASKED TO PICK THEIR WEDDING DATE JANUARY THIS YEAR, I PICKED 4TH OF DECEMBER 2021
MY CALENDAR JUST REMINDED ME THAT NEXT WEEK SATURDAY IS 4TH����
WEDDING I AM NOT DOING ����
HUSBAND I DIDN’T SEE
FIANCEE I DIDN’T SEE
SERIOUS BOYFRIEND I KNOW GET
ORDINARY BOYFRIEND KWANU, I DON’T HAVE
NO BODY SHOULD TELL ME OTHERWISE, AM CRYING TO STUPOR TODAY �����
I WANT TO MARRY OOOOOOOOOO
SOMEBODY SHOULD GIVE ME HANDKERCHIEF ���

Lady Cries On Facebook Over Her Inability To Marry Before Dec. 4

Lady Cries On Facebook Over Her Inability To Marry Before Dec. 4

Continue Reading

Trending