Connect with us

News

Anambra 2021: APGA screening report fake

Published

on

Anambra 2021: APGA screening report fake
Spread the love

Anambra 2021: APGA screening report fake

Disqualification: Victor Oye, Cabal Exposed!

…APGA screening report fake.

APGA is an evil party. AIF Media has just investigated the report purportedly believed to emanate from the Screening Committee and discovered that the report released yesterday was fake.

In our investigation, we found out that the report which Oye released yesterday where the party purportedly disqualified Chuma Umeoji, Nonso Smart, Nze Akachukwu Nwankpo, Cater Dike Umeh and one Ozoka Ifeanyi was a fake report.

The original report from the screening Committee cleared all the aspirants. Oye withheld the authentic report of the Committee and released a fake one.

ALSO READ:  FG RESCUES 30 TRAFFICKED NIGERIAN GIRLS IN LEBANON

Our investigation shows that the report circulated yesterday was not signed by any member of the screening Committee.

It was signed by Barr Ifeanyi Mbaeri, the National Organizing Secretary of APGA who is not a member of the committee.

Further investigation shows that Oye acting on the instruction of the cabal rejected the report of the screening Committee which cleared all the aspirants.

He ordered the Screening Committee headed by Chief Chikwe Udensi from Abia to go back and disqualify Umeoji and others but the committee.

Anambra 2021: APGA screening report fake

In the midst of the confusion, Oye received the report from the committee and doctored it. When the committee refused to sign his version of the report, he asked his National Organizing Secretary to sign it and send it out to the press.

ALSO READ:  Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore

This was the major reason the report was delayed to be released.

I have never seen anywhere in the world where a committee will write a report and a non member of the Committee will be the one to sign it.

This places questions on whether Oye and Mbaeri are really lawyers. No court will uphold such report. It is a mess. Oye has no choice than to release the original report duly signed by the committee members.

Here is the report as signed by Barr Mbaeri, a non member of the committee.

AIF MEDIA

Anambra 2021: APGA screening report fake

Anambra 2021: APGA screening report fake

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Ibrahim Aliyu Becomes The New Emir Of Gaya After Hours Of Tussles

Published

on

By

Ibrahim Aliyu Becomes The New Emir Of Gaya After Hours Of Tussles
Spread the love

Ibrahim Aliyu Becomes The New Emir Of Gaya After Hours Of Tussles

After keeping journalists for almost 8 hours in the Ante Chamber of Government House in Kano to receive the briefings of appointment of a new Emir of Gaya, the Government, announced Ibrahim Aliyu as the 2nd Emir of Gaya at about 3am, Sunday Morning.

The appointment which follows tussles, misunderstandings, disagreement and alleged fight between the State Secretary to the Government, Usman Alhaji who happens to be one of the Kingmakers in Gaya, and some top persons from the area, was said to have been settled by Governor Ganduje.

ALSO READ:  The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt

Usman Alhaji, who briefed the Media, said, “the Kano State Governor said by the power vested on him, he appointed Ibrahim Aliyu as the new Gaya Emirate, an appointment that follows the recommendation of the Gaya five Kingmakers.”

Alhaji said, until his appointment, Aliyu was the Ciroman Gaya and the eldest son of his late father, Emir Ibrahim Abdulkadir who died late last week.

“Gaya emirate was amongst the fourth emirates created by Governor Ganduje in 2020, and his appointment was based on the powers vested on Governor Ganduje on the Kano Emirates Council Laws 2020 as amended”.

Ibrahim Aliyu Becomes The New Emir Of Gaya After Hours Of Tussles

The Kingmakers are Alhaji Usman, the leader, Madakin Gaya Wada Aliyu, Makaman Gaya, Barr. Bashir Albasu AIG rtd, Turakin Gaya, Jafar Usman.

ALSO READ:  Maya urged Africans to promote unity, love and peace

He said they spent two days selecting the new Emir.

Late Emir of Gaya, Alhaji Abdulkadir who died late last week was the oldest Emir having and oldest Emirates in northern Nigeria.

Late Alhaji Abdulkadir, who had been on the throne of Sarkin Gaya since 1990 held several traditional positions to include district head of Kunchi and that of Minjibir, among others. He was one of the four emirs elevated to first class emirs by the Ganduje administration after the creation of Rano, Gaya, Bichi and Karaye emirates in 2019.

Continue Reading

News

Zamfara Extends Network Shutdown By Two Weeks As Insecurity Worsens

Published

on

By

Zamfara Extends Network Shutdown By Two Weeks As Insecurity Worsens
Spread the love

Zamfara state has extended the shutdown of all telecommunications sites in the state, as directed by the Nigerian Communications by two more weeks Chrysora Media reports

Chrysora Media had exclusively reported on September 4 that a leaked memo signed by the Executive Vice-Chairman of the NCC, Prof Umar Danbatta, which was addressed to one of the telecom operators on Friday, stated that the immediate shutdown of all telecommunications services had become necessary due to the insecurity in the state.

In the letter titled, ‘Re: Shutdown of all telecom sites in Zamfara State’, the NCC boss stated that the shutdown, which was to last from September 3 to September 17 in the first instance, was to enable relevant security agencies to carry out required activities towards addressing the security challenge in the state.

The memo partly read, “In line with the requirement, you are hereby directed to shut down all sites in Zamfara State and any site(s) in neighbouring states that could provide telecommunications service in Zamfara State. The site shutdown is for two weeks (September 3 – 17, 2021) in the first instance. Your urgent action in this regard is required.”

ALSO READ:  Maya urged Africans to promote unity, love and peace

According to PUNCH report on September 5 reported the action taken by the NCC was its response to a request letter from the Office of the Governor of Zamfara State to the Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy.

Sunday PUNCH had subsequently reported that over 240 base stations were shut down in Zamfara State.

Prior to the network shutdown, Zamfara State and some other states in the North-West, including Kaduna, Katsina and Sokoto as well as Niger State in the North Central had come under heavy attacks from the bandits. Apart from invading schools to kidnap schoolchildren coupled with the abduction of women and men for ransoms, the bandits had also killed several residents and security agents.

ALSO READ:  One Man Squad Sunday Igboho Burns down Fulani Camps In Ogun Community

Zamfara Extends Network Shutdown By Two Weeks As Insecurity Worsens

The bandits have also become more brazen as they shot down a fighter jet belonging to the Nigerian Air Force on July 18. Even though the pilot of the aircraft, Flight Lieutenant Abayomi Dairo, was able to escape, the bandits continued their attacks on him until he was able to escape.

NAF spokesperson, Edward Gabkwet, said in a statement, “On 18 July 2021, at about 12.45 pm, a Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet aircraft, returning from a successful air interdiction mission between the boundaries of Zamfara and Kaduna State, came under intense enemy fire which led to its crash in Zamfara State.

ALSO READ:  Obiano revives Omambala's first General Hospital

“Luckily, the gallant pilot of the aircraft, Flight Lieutenant Abayomi Dairo, successfully ejected from the aircraft. Using his survival instincts, the pilot, who came under intense ground fire from the bandits, was able to evade them and sought refuge in nearby settlements awaiting sunset.

“Using the cover of darkness and his phone set for navigation, Flight Lieutenant Dairo was able to elude several bandits’ strongholds and manoeuvred his way to a Nigerian Army Unit, where he was finally rescued.”

The activities of the bandits reached their crescendo on August 24 when the armed criminals in the early hours of the day assaulted the country’s military college, Nigerian Defence Academy, in Kaduna and killed two officers while they kidnapped one senior officer, Major Christopher Datong.

Continue Reading

News

Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit

Published

on

By

Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit
Spread the love

Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit

Godwin Emefiele, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, on Saturday, disclosed what the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government needs to address the country’s infrastructural deficit.

Emefiele disclosed that the Buhari-led Federal Government needs US$100 billion annually to address the nation’s infrastructure deficit.

The CBN governor disclosed this at the 30th Anniversary Conference and Awards of the Finance Correspondents Association of Nigeria (FICAN) in Lagos, NAN reports.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the two-day conference has “Financing Infrastructure and SMEs for Inclusive Growth in Post-COVID-19 Economy”, as theme.

ALSO READ:  Obiano revives Omambala's first General Hospital

Represented by the Director of Corporate Communications Department of CBN, Mr Osita Nwanisobi, Emefiele said: ”In Nigeria, the current level of infrastructure deficit is a major constraint to economic development and attainment of growth average rate of at least five to seven per cent required to boost productivity and sustainable growth for businesses.

”According to the World Development Indicators (2019), 56.20 per cent of Nigerians have access to electricity, while electric power consumption stood at 144.52 kWh per capita as of 2018.

”While infrastructure deficit in Nigeria is estimated to be about 1.2 per cent of GDP, it is projected that the Federal Government needs to commit about US$100 billion annually to address the nation’s infrastructural deficit.”

Continue Reading

Trending