1. An opening prayers by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
2. We know what the ZOO is doing, they hired some agent with Biafran names and gave them a facebook account to be writing rubbish.
3. I want to let those who are following event in the ZOO to understand that the ZOO is crumbling this year, I didn’t say next year.
4. I want to ask the ZOO, do you think that I will authorized a 100,000USD every month for consultancy fame all around the world without result?.
5. The only thing driving the ZOO is an auto pilot. The ZOO is finished.
6. Things are no longer the way they used to be says the Sultan, and that tells you all you need to know.
7. But he couldn’t bring himself to say it is because of IPOB, rather he attribute the same to over population.
8. They are criminals, all of them are, and we are doing the best we can to expose all of them one by one.
9. They brought their bag of money two times and I said NO. They took it to my parents and they said NO.
10. Now they have resorted to using some Saboteurs in our land to push their work, but they have failed.
11. Osibanjo took his own money meant for traders, Isaa Fontua took his own. Aisha’s son Yusuf the fourth richest young man in Africa, took his own.
12. They are all going down, “n’ihi na elelie nwa ite ogbonyuo oku” somebody should interpret that to them in Fulani.
13. Do you see how they are messing everybody’s head up, this Fulani that rare cows.
14. Everybody pays Tax for the economy to succeed except the Fulani, they only believe in stealing and corruption.
15. Amaka publish that picture of Emiefele the CBN Governor serving Tea for his Fulani masters in order to retain his appointment.
16. They said that Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for the arrest of Magu, and I said yes, everything the ZOO does the whole world must hear it.
17. I told you to give me Olisa Metu, and you said no, yet the man that gave him the money Dasuki is at his home with his family, and you want me to keep quiet , you are dreaming.
18. The longer you hold Metu the harder your fall. We are IPOB we have long leg and we reache every office of the world.
19. Whenever am behind this microphone am under a device intervention and the whole world listens.
20. We are destroying the ZOO piece by piece, when you look at the ZOO you see nothing.
21. On Radio Biafra I repeatedly told you that Magu is corrupt and now you know.
22. Anything we touch turns into gold, because our hands are clean.
23. Everything a Fulani person does, the JANJAWEED we are passing them to the whole world.
24. They are holding on to Olisa Metu, I told you that if you release him i will not talk about this matter.
25. If you calculate all the money IPOB spends in a month it is far bigger than what we contribute every month.
26. Let me tell you what a black man don’t understand, do you think because you contribute a budget of 1billion naira, does that entitle you to 800,000?
27. Osibanjo has a stake in a company called Simon Cooper, he stole over a billion dollars.
28. I want to prove to few elemento idiots that we are powerful, I am not boosting.
it is a fact!
29. If I tell you that Nigeria army listens to Radio Biafra more than everybody, today are they not resigning??
30. Now it has never happened before until I called for it.
31. You are in army fighting, you are in Benue fighting and they are messing with your sister back home.
32. You are in the ZOO army fighting, they kill you and bury you in Maiduguri.
33. You can‘t kill the Fulani that is in your land killing your family, because that’s the blood you have in you, the blood of a traitor.
34. Now tell me who wants to belong to an idiotic place called Nigeria??
35. Bauchi is crying, even Kogi is crying everyone is crying.
36. History will call this the age of IPOB.
37. No Fulani man will call for HERDSMEN to be declared a Terrorist group, but an igbo man will ask for IPOB to be declared a Terrorist Organization.
38. Why is it not shocking to you that you claimed you have a President but yet you cannot.
39. And this is where we bring this programme to and end, and we maintain that Biafra is our Religion, from me from here, it Goodevening
Compiled Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by Gozie Nwa Igwe.