This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.
One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.
This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn’t escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.
He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.
His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn’t know why she did what she did.
This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.
Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control
Simple Tricks To Impact Morals And Good Manners To Your Children
HOW TO INSPIRE MANNERS TO YOUR CHILDREN
1. When entering the house greet your children with hugs and kisses. This should help develop their sense of love and mercy.
2. Be good to your neighbours and never backbite. Never speak ill of other drivers when on the road. Your children listen, absorb and emulate.
3. When calling your parents, encourage your children to speak to them. When visiting your parents take your children with you. The more they see you take care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you.
4. When driving them say to school, don’t always play albums or CDs (even if my CDs!). Rather, tell them the stories yourself. This will have a greater impact – trust me!
5. Read to them a short story and even a scripture a day – it doesn’t take much time, but very impactful in creating strong bonds and wonderful memories.
6. Comb your hair, clean your teeth and wear presentable clothes even if sitting at home and not going out for the day. They need to learn that being clean and tidy has nothing to do with going out!
7. Try not to blame or comment on every word or action they say or do. Learn to overlook and let go sometimes. This certainly builds their self-confidence.
8. Ask your children’s permission before entering their rooms. Don’t just knock and enter, but then wait for a verbal permission. They will learn to do the same when wanting to enter your room.
9. Apologize to your children if you made a mistake. Apologizing teaches them to be humble and polite.
10. Don’t be sarcastic or make fun of their views or feelings, even if you “didn’t mean it” and was “only joking”. It really hurts.
11. Show respect to your children’s privacy. Its important for their sense of value and self-esteem.
12. Don’t expect that they will listen or understand the first time. Don’t take it personally. But be patient and consistent.
13.Pray with them. Show them how to pray.
Lead by example.
Share to inspire someone
Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas
Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas
Former Miss World, Agbani Darego, is married to Ishaya, the first son of former Defence Minister, Gen. Theophilus Danjuma.
She is pictured above with her husband and her in-laws, General Danjuma, his wife Senator Daisy Danjuma, her brother-in-law Theo with his fiancee Lousie Green and others.
She married Ishaya in April 2017.
They welcomed their first child in 2018 and their second in 2020.
Man and wife forced by robbers to have all night s£x while they video
A Beitbridge couple were reportedly forced to have s£x all night after some robbers broke into their bedroom.
Prosecutor Munyonga Kuvarega alleged that the suspects broke into businessman Edson Moyo’s home on January 5 2021 at around 1 am wielding machetes, axes and logs.
New Zimbabwe reported that while some assaulted Moyo and his wife with an axe handle, others were searching the house for valuables and money. The court heard they stole valuables such as mobile phones, a radio, diamond rings, necklaces, R570 cash and grocery all worth R6 570.
The suspects later forced Moyo and his wife to be intimate while they recorded a video before spraying them with an irritant substance.
One of the suspects, Luzondano Mudenda (31) of Moniff low-density in Beitbridge appeared at the Beitbridge Magistrates’ Courts Tuesday, was charged with robbery and possession of dangerous drugs.
He denied the charges when he appeared before Magistrate Toindepi Zhou, who remanded him in custody till February 16 for trial.
The court heard that on January 9 at 3 pm, Moyo saw Mudenda and followed him at a distance until he entered a certain house. The next day, Moyo made a report to the police leading to Mudenda’s arrest.
Property worth only R20 was recovered from him together with the machete they used to intimidate the victims.
World3 days ago
Trump declares state of emergency in DC ahead of Biden’s inauguration
News4 months ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
News5 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Entertainment1 year ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News1 year ago
Thunderous C2IFG "Own Your Life Campaign" Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World8 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News7 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News11 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media