Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
Chairman of Ovation Media Group Dele Momodu has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to stop the parade of suspects who have not been prosecuted and convicted, Igbere TV reports.
Mr Momodu’s appeal came after the EFCC’s latest parade of 10 internet fraud suspects in Lagos.
“I wish to appeal to EFCC & security agencies to stop rushing to parade pictures of young Nigerians on social media pages when their cases have not been prosecuted and they’re not convicted,” he said on Tuesday.
“This habit may permanently damage some of these guys permanently if later found innocent.”
I wish to appeal to EFCC & security agencies to stop rushing to parade pictures of young Nigerians on social media pages when their cases have not been prosecuted and they're not convicted. This habit may permanently damage some of these guys permanently if later found innocent. https://t.co/HAfp37XPAZ
— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) January 11, 2021
Momodu also urged the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) to intervene in the matter.
“Our dear @officialefcc please, it is not every young Nigerian carrying laptop that is a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster… There is no way of repairing the damage of rushing to post pictures of innocent ones amongst the accused. I will appeal immediately to the NBA to intervene speedily,” he said.
Our dear @officialefcc please, it is not every young Nigerian carrying laptop that is a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster… There is no way of repairing the damage of rushing to post pictures of innocent ones amongst the accused. I will appeal immediately to the NBA to intervene speedily… pic.twitter.com/xKI4KLTQ6u
— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) January 12, 2021
The media mogul added that having a laptop should not be “automatically criminalised” in Nigeria.
“Many youths in most countries today make a living from IT and we should encourage ours,” he said.
For example, the man standing 2nd left in flowery blue shirt is a known Editor, music producer and music video director. Having a laptop should not be automatically criminalized in Nigeria. Many youths in most countries today make a living from IT and we should encourage ours… https://t.co/S9iRAt4UET
— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) January 12, 2021
Woman Arrested For Slapping Oyo State Traffic Management Official (Photo)
On Wednesday January 20, a woman identified Aramide Amoke was arrested for assaulting an officer of Oyo State Traffic Management Agency (OYRTMA).
The incident happened at about 8:am at the Oluyole Estate axis of Ibadan, Southwest Local Government Area, while the officer was on active and legitimate duty in the area.
According to eyewitnesses, Mrs. Aramide was driving on ‘one-way’ and against traffic when the officer stopped her vehicle.
In this process, she allegedly slapped the officer repeatedly and other motorists, passersby, commercial motorcyclist and eyewitnesses who were apparently angry and displeased at her actions gathered in an attempt to mob her and raze the vehicle involved.
It was at this point that the Chairman of the agency, Mogaji Akin Fagbemi was contacted and he swiftly moved to avert the brewing crisis by first sending a nearby representative who doused the tension.
The vehicle was impounded and taken alongside the assaulter to the OYRTMA Headquarters pending the time she would be charged to court for assault and deliberate breach of the Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority Law 2009.
Fagbemi later arrived the scene and restored complete normalcy while ensuring aggrieved eyewitnesses that justice would be served in accordance with the extant laws of Oyo State. He thanked them for restraining from taking laws into their hands.
See List Of Chores Wife Gives Husband To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral – a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her ‘pum pum’ for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed
While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn’t help but imagine what the reaction would’ve been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.
It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages – expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren’t even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).
This is the world we now live in.
This woman of mine is something else pic.twitter.com/mvCMxYhOmS
— ceo mel (@prospectmelv) January 15, 2021
Simple Tricks To Impact Morals And Good Manners To Your Children
HOW TO INSPIRE MANNERS TO YOUR CHILDREN
1. When entering the house greet your children with hugs and kisses. This should help develop their sense of love and mercy.
2. Be good to your neighbours and never backbite. Never speak ill of other drivers when on the road. Your children listen, absorb and emulate.
3. When calling your parents, encourage your children to speak to them. When visiting your parents take your children with you. The more they see you take care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you.
4. When driving them say to school, don’t always play albums or CDs (even if my CDs!). Rather, tell them the stories yourself. This will have a greater impact – trust me!
5. Read to them a short story and even a scripture a day – it doesn’t take much time, but very impactful in creating strong bonds and wonderful memories.
6. Comb your hair, clean your teeth and wear presentable clothes even if sitting at home and not going out for the day. They need to learn that being clean and tidy has nothing to do with going out!
7. Try not to blame or comment on every word or action they say or do. Learn to overlook and let go sometimes. This certainly builds their self-confidence.
8. Ask your children’s permission before entering their rooms. Don’t just knock and enter, but then wait for a verbal permission. They will learn to do the same when wanting to enter your room.
9. Apologize to your children if you made a mistake. Apologizing teaches them to be humble and polite.
10. Don’t be sarcastic or make fun of their views or feelings, even if you “didn’t mean it” and was “only joking”. It really hurts.
11. Show respect to your children’s privacy. Its important for their sense of value and self-esteem.
12. Don’t expect that they will listen or understand the first time. Don’t take it personally. But be patient and consistent.
13.Pray with them. Show them how to pray.
Lead by example.
Share to inspire someone
World1 week ago
Trump declares state of emergency in DC ahead of Biden’s inauguration
News4 months ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
News5 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Entertainment1 year ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News1 year ago
Thunderous C2IFG "Own Your Life Campaign" Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World8 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News7 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News11 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media