My husband is a good man, but I have never been this lonely ever since I wa born, for 3 years we are married, all we do is go to work and come back, then watch tv and sleep! Some times we have sex, sometimes we just sleep!
His family is a good family, and he is a good man I won’t lie, but I still feel lonely,
Some times I will talk to him he will chat and then we will have nothing to say, I thought it will stop after we got married but it’s been 3 years now and it’s still same!
Let me add that he is a doctor, and his work is exhausting, while am a makeup artist,
It was the time I made the mother up, that she hooked us up and we got married, we didn’t really date like that, and it was long distance cos he is based in Uyo and I live in Lagos then,
So I had to relocate to Uyo, I knew no one there and he is always busy, and all…. most times he is out for 2 days without coming home, but he makes sure I never lack anything, he is always concerned texting me and telling me he needs to work hard for now,
Most times he will come home and read books the whole night and I will be on my nighties in bed looking at him,
He is always quick with the sex and all,
I think his mother got him married cos he is too busy with his life and now I am the one suffering it! I told my mom all these and she told me that I should understand my husband and make my marriage work! 😩
Even on my birthday, after we went out for dinner he still left me and went to work!
I started talking to his friend about this, and he said “Sam is a workerholic” that he can never reject work and that’s why he is paid more than anyone…
I got addicted to porn during this period, plus did I mention my husband said we should wait for now and not have kids?
So he is careful and knows when to withdraw, plus he has mastered my fertile days and all….
All I do is watch porn and satisfy myself, I watched porn for awhile but the loneliness is too much, so there is this his friend that comes around a lot, one of the days he came, I was actually the one that made the move and he fell for it and we had sex, I was so ashamed of myself and didn’t talk to him for months, I always disappear whenever he is around…
Now, my husband traveled for a course in India since last year September, to be honest I didn’t plan dating Laurance, but it’s not my fault, I had no choice again, that was how I started dating him and we started having sex and all…..
Blossom, I am so in love with this guy, and I want to leave my marriage cos am tired of these whole drama back and forth,
My husband is coming back next month and I want to leave the house before he comes back and go back to Lagos,
We didn’t do a court wedding so all he has to do is return my dowry!!
Laurance is actually scared but he is willing to support me and has promised he will stand by me irrespective, but we won’t make our relationship known till after one year when he must have moved on…..
anyone is allowed to judge me, but I just want to hear what the community will say!
Drop your comment below please
Simple Tricks To Impact Morals And Good Manners To Your Children
HOW TO INSPIRE MANNERS TO YOUR CHILDREN
1. When entering the house greet your children with hugs and kisses. This should help develop their sense of love and mercy.
2. Be good to your neighbours and never backbite. Never speak ill of other drivers when on the road. Your children listen, absorb and emulate.
3. When calling your parents, encourage your children to speak to them. When visiting your parents take your children with you. The more they see you take care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you.
4. When driving them say to school, don’t always play albums or CDs (even if my CDs!). Rather, tell them the stories yourself. This will have a greater impact – trust me!
5. Read to them a short story and even a scripture a day – it doesn’t take much time, but very impactful in creating strong bonds and wonderful memories.
6. Comb your hair, clean your teeth and wear presentable clothes even if sitting at home and not going out for the day. They need to learn that being clean and tidy has nothing to do with going out!
7. Try not to blame or comment on every word or action they say or do. Learn to overlook and let go sometimes. This certainly builds their self-confidence.
8. Ask your children’s permission before entering their rooms. Don’t just knock and enter, but then wait for a verbal permission. They will learn to do the same when wanting to enter your room.
9. Apologize to your children if you made a mistake. Apologizing teaches them to be humble and polite.
10. Don’t be sarcastic or make fun of their views or feelings, even if you “didn’t mean it” and was “only joking”. It really hurts.
11. Show respect to your children’s privacy. Its important for their sense of value and self-esteem.
12. Don’t expect that they will listen or understand the first time. Don’t take it personally. But be patient and consistent.
13.Pray with them. Show them how to pray.
Lead by example.
Share to inspire someone
Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas
Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas
Former Miss World, Agbani Darego, is married to Ishaya, the first son of former Defence Minister, Gen. Theophilus Danjuma.
She is pictured above with her husband and her in-laws, General Danjuma, his wife Senator Daisy Danjuma, her brother-in-law Theo with his fiancee Lousie Green and others.
She married Ishaya in April 2017.
They welcomed their first child in 2018 and their second in 2020.
Man and wife forced by robbers to have all night s£x while they video
A Beitbridge couple were reportedly forced to have s£x all night after some robbers broke into their bedroom.
Prosecutor Munyonga Kuvarega alleged that the suspects broke into businessman Edson Moyo’s home on January 5 2021 at around 1 am wielding machetes, axes and logs.
New Zimbabwe reported that while some assaulted Moyo and his wife with an axe handle, others were searching the house for valuables and money. The court heard they stole valuables such as mobile phones, a radio, diamond rings, necklaces, R570 cash and grocery all worth R6 570.
The suspects later forced Moyo and his wife to be intimate while they recorded a video before spraying them with an irritant substance.
One of the suspects, Luzondano Mudenda (31) of Moniff low-density in Beitbridge appeared at the Beitbridge Magistrates’ Courts Tuesday, was charged with robbery and possession of dangerous drugs.
He denied the charges when he appeared before Magistrate Toindepi Zhou, who remanded him in custody till February 16 for trial.
The court heard that on January 9 at 3 pm, Moyo saw Mudenda and followed him at a distance until he entered a certain house. The next day, Moyo made a report to the police leading to Mudenda’s arrest.
Property worth only R20 was recovered from him together with the machete they used to intimidate the victims.
World3 days ago
Trump declares state of emergency in DC ahead of Biden’s inauguration
News4 months ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
News5 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Entertainment1 year ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News1 year ago
Thunderous C2IFG "Own Your Life Campaign" Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World8 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News7 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News11 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media