Omah Stanley Didia professionally known as Omah lay is a fast Rising Nigerian singer, songwriter record producer and arguably the king of the new school.
Born in the city of Port-Harcourt where he started out as a music producer, He has gone on to get signed by keyqaad entertainment and has since then taken over the music industry by storm after the release of his first project, a five track EP (Extended play) he titled “Get Layed “.
Get Layed has since then garnered over 200M streams across streaming platforms.
The project moved like wildfire as it topped several music charts across the world to amazement of industry experts and timekeepers, giving him deserved recognitions from international audiences and music tabloids.
Apple music actually made him the face of its debut “African Rising ” playlist. A platform that scouts for talent music artists across Africa.
He has since appeared on BET, spotify Billboards in time square New York city amongst others.
The mercurial and sudden rise of omah lay is something you seldom see in an ever ruggedly competitive and fast moving Nigerian music industry that have left so many promising talents struggling for recognition and grabbing at straws just to stay relevant.
Inasmuch as music critics have attributed omah Lay’s sudden success to grace which is not far from the truth everyone who has been following the singer closely will never doubt the fact that hardwork and determination actually played a huge role.
In less than 5 months in the game omah lay has been featured on same songs with top artists like Wizkid , DJ tunez, DJ Spinall, 6lack, Adekunle Gold, Olamide amongst others, a rare feat most of his peers can only dream of .
As music fans continue to compare him with the likes of Fireboy, Rema, Joe boy, Oxlade et al omah lay has continued to set himself apart with his astonishing style of music comprising of a smooth soothing vocal supported by a slow laid back delivery and laced with pure finesse and undiluted relatable lyrics.
This is something that gives him an edge over his peers as he seems to be making music for the future, he is definitely ahead of his time and moving like a spaceship through the aisle of African music while leaving others behind to continue playing “catch up.
Omah lay is definitely the future of African music.
A music PR and writer
Stop Telling Her ‘I love you’ Always It’s Sometimes Boring Try Telling Her These
Having an healthy and successful relationship is the dream of every man. This is coupled with a beautiful and understanding lady. There are different words and statements a man can use instead of telling her lover ‘i love you’ all through. In this article I will share with you some of these sweet statements and words you can tell her;
1. Darling you fill my life with light. I’m so thankful to have you by my side. I love you so much!
2. From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were a perfect match for me. I love everything about you.
3. I will always be by your side in good and bad times, in happy and sad moments… because I love you.
4. Meeting you has been the highlight of my life. I want to spend all my tommorows finding out more and more reasons to be in love with you.
5. Your beauty mesmerizes me. Your sense of humor puts a smile on my face. Your kindness and compassion fill me with awe. Thank you for being all that I can ask for in a woman and so much more.
6. There’s no other person on this earth I’d love to spend my life with. I love you babe!
7. Life is so much richer and more fulfilling since I met you. You fill a void in my heart that no one else could fill. I love you!
8. The love that we share is like nothing else I’ve experienced. Thank you for being my one and only true love.
9. Through all of life’s mountainous and valleys, I’m so blessed to be able to share this roller coaster of life with you. Baby, you make my life more exciting than a thrill ride.
10. I thought I’ll never have a relationship with someone as special as you. I love your charming smile, your warm embrace and the sweet tenderness of the love we share.
In other related news, on why ladies cheat on good guys, You know about a saying that goes, ‘ too much of something is poisonous’. How sure are you about the saying? Well, the reason why I am taking my time in writing this article is for you to know the reason why a woman will cheat on you if you are a good man.
Being nice to your woman is not bad, but what you should know is that, excess of niceness is poisonous. If you look around, the guys who are already in a relationship are really doing much that they can to ensure their women live in happiness. Well, being the man, making or putting a smile on her face is kind of being romantic and therefore, we cannot discourage it. What we are discouraging here is, over showing niceness to a woman and that is why most relationships do not go well as planned.
Ladies wants those guys who treat them poorly. As far as this might surprise you or might be confusing, the truth is that, a woman wants a guy who can irritate her emotions at some point. It is even not logical to be nice to her all the time, she is a human being and therefore, there are high chances she will make mistakes and you have to correct her with much authority Now, to the point of discussion, the reason why ladies cheat on nice or good guys is because, they wants those guys who do not care about them who don’t care about their whereabouts. The moment you play the ‘good role’ then she is going to leave you very soon. It is something that automatically knocks in their minds.
Follow up to us in order to receive more articles coming through as time goes by. Like, share and comment your opinions in the comments section below.
Which Among These 9 Stupid Things Did You Do When You Fall In Love With Her/Him
9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love
Love is a magical and exciting feeling that combines the sudden rush of hormones and partial deactivation of the brain to make you feel you are literally flying without wings in a fantasy paradise.
This feeling tends to push us to do things that we would ordinarily see as illogical and unacceptable if were not under the influence. Sometimes the hormones are stronger, the brain is on complete shutdown to the extent we do completely crazy things all in the name of love. Let’s check out 9 of those crazy things:
1. Reject A Scholarship Abroad:
Yes, people spend money, apply multiple times, work hard and pray fervently for a scholarship abroad. Suddenly they fall so deeply in love and coincidentally that’s when the long awaited scholarship chooses to come. Guess what they do? Throw it all away for love. Imagine that!
2. Quit Their Job: If there is any other thing strong enough to make you quit your job apart from getting tired of it, it’s love. People meet, vibe, fall in love and begin to feel that their job does not allow them enough time with their boyfriend/girlfriend, so they quit to spend more time with him or her. Except he/she pays you better than the job or you find a better one, that is crazy!
3. Change Base: You think quitting a job for love is crazy? People relocate completely just to be closer to their love and I am not talking husband or wife here, people quit their job, pack their belongings and relocate just to be closer to their crush. Who says hormones are not powerful!
4. Spend All Their Savings On Their Crush ( Including School Fees): This one is almost becoming normal lol. Someone falls in love and begins to feel the irresistible urge to impress their love interest, to the extent they exhaust all their savings and go broke just to do that. Students in the University spend their school feels back to back in a bid to tend to the needs of their boyfriend/girlfriend. If that is not crazy then give it another name? Oh Sorry, love!
5. Sponsor Their Boyfriend/Girlfriend Through School: This one is fast becoming an old story lol. Some people fall in love and start feeling the need to become the father or mother of their love interest. They assume all parental responsibility including sponsoring their crush through university even when they themselves can not boast of a degree. Mostly it ends in tears!
6. Drive At Midnight Just To Go Meet Their Crush: If there is one thing that can make you drive at Midnight apart from getting stuck in traffic, it’s love. For some people, all it takes is getting a call from their crush at midnight claiming distress and boom! They are off, not minding the time. If you run into trouble on the way, what will you tell everyone?
7. Become A Monitoring Spirit: Yes, literally just turning into a privacy spy camera, lol. They stalk their crush on social media and physically, save all the photos in their phones, monitor when they go out and come in, what they do, when, how and why. Some people even go as far as following their Boyfriend/Girlfriend around everywhere and anywhere, Ozo style lol. Once they fall in love with you, personal space and time becomes alien.
8. Getting A Permanent Tattoo: Sometimes love can come so sweet and exciting that people permanently tattoo their Boyfriend or Girlfriend’s name on their body and flaunt it with all pride. This is good and shows your partner just how much they mean to you. However what happens when the love goes sour? You are stuck with your ex’s name on your body. Crazy huh?
9. Turn Against Family And Friends: This happens when one falls in love but his or her family and friends refuse to fall with them. Instead of finding a way to sort things out or at least listen and understand the family/friends side of the argument, they turn against everyone and go off with their partner. When the love fades they come back looking like biblical prodigal son.
Finally I am not saying love is not enough reason to do all of the above however make sure you are doing it for the right love and staying on the safe side because love sometimes can also be deceptive.
You can add you own awkward experience
See Adorable Photos Of Identical Twins Set To Marry Identical Twin Sisters In Kano
See Adorable Photos Of Identical Twins Set To Marry Identical Twin Sisters In Kano
A set of identical twin brothers are engaged to be married to a set of identical twin sisters in Kano.
Their pre-wedding photos and video are going viral after they were shared by their official photographer, Villa Studio.
The twins are so identical, it’s hard to tell each one apart and Instagram users are left wondering if the couples sometimes make mistakes in identifying their spouses.
See photos below.
News2 months ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
Entertainment11 months ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News11 months ago
Thunderous C2IFG “Own Your Life Campaign” Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World6 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News5 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News4 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Gossip9 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media
Gossip5 months ago
Makeup artist allegedly slumps and dies while dancing at her birthday party in Jos