Connect with us

Entertainment

Rapper Lil Wayne To Face Federal Gun Charge In Florida

Published

on

Rapper Lil Wayne To Face Federal Gun Charge In Florida
Spread the love

US rapper Lil Wayne was charged Tuesday in Florida with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon over an incident dating back to last year — a federal offense that could see him sentenced to up to 10 years in prison.

The 38-year-old artist, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, was found to be carrying a gun and bullets when police searched a private plane in Miami in December last year.

The Miami Herald reported that Lil Wayne — who has a home in south Florida — admitted the gold-plated pistol found in his luggage was his. He told police the weapon had been given to him as a Father’s Day gift.

Police also found what was believed to be cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, painkillers and more than $25,000 in cash, the newspaper said.

But the sole federal weapons charge filed in federal court in Miami stems from the fact that Lil Wayne was convicted more than a decade ago on a separate firearms charge.

Convicted felons are barred from owning firearms under federal law.

The five-time Grammy winner — who recently made headlines for meeting with and voicing support for President Donald Trump — is next due in court on December 11.


Spread the love
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Entertainment

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Published

on

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60
Spread the love

It began In august 1987, at a wedding in Dallas, when I saw a very beautiful damsel. She caught my eyes, and took my mind away. I was not able to think anymore, until l got back home to Kansas City, then I realized that I have found my missing rib. There was no way to contact her, but the thought of her was consistently in my mind.

Still thinking of her beauty, her elegance, her physique, and adorable smiles, I swore to make the impertuative love permanent. She is beautiful inside and outside. The thought of her alone made me to pack my things, and moved to Dallas to the amazement of all my friends.

As I got to Dallas, the rest became history, and my missing rib was found after all. Please ladies and gentlemen, help me to wish a hearty and thunderous happy 60th birthday to this wonderful, virtuous woman. She is the matriarch of my home, the mother of my four children, my soulmate , a radiant beauty and above all, the love of my life.

A highly renowned entrepreneur and the Lady I am proud to call my friend, Lady Dr. Bene U. Iguh, MBA, Bsc. RN, MD. Consultant, Nigerian Medical Association. Diplomat, American Academy of Family Physicians.

Signed: Chief Sir Chris Iguh
Ozowulu Ezumezu Nimo

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

Chief Sir Chris Iguh Opens Windows Of Praises On His Beloved Wife As She Turns 60

FROM CHRYSORA MEDIA COMMUNITY, WE WISH YOU Lady Dr. Bene U. Iguh, MBA, Bsc. RN, MD. Consultant, Nigerian Medical Association A THUNDEROUS HAPPY BIRTHDAY. JUST KEEP BREATHING WE LOVE YOU


Spread the love
Continue Reading

Entertainment

“Mad Max: Fury Road” Villain Hugh Keays-Byrne Dies At 73

Published

on

“Mad Max: Fury Road” Villain Hugh Keays-Byrne Dies At 73
Spread the love

Hugh Keays-Byrne, who played the main antagonist “Immortan Joe” in the 2015 film Mad Max: Fury Road, has died. He was 73.

Keays-Byrne’s death was announced by Brian Trenchard-Smith, who directed Keays-Byrne in the 1975 film “The Man From Hong Kong” (also known as The Dragon Flies). Trenchard-Smith said the actor died on Tuesday in hospital: “I am sad to report that our friend Hugh Keays-Byrne passed away in hospital yesterday.”

“Hugh had a generous heart, offering a helping hand to people in need, or a place to stay to a homeless teenager. He cared about social justice and preserving the environment long before these issues became fashionable. His life was governed by his sense of the oneness of humanity. We will miss his example and his friendship,” Trenchard-Smith added.

Keays-Byrne was born in India to British parents. He was schooled in England and began his career as a stage actor. As a theatre-trained actor, he had parts in Royal Shakespeare Company productions including As You Like It, The Balcony, Doctor Faustus, Hamlet, King Lear, The Man of Mode, Much Ado About Nothing, The Tempest or The Enchanted Island, and Troilus and Cressida.

“Mad Max: Fury Road” Villain Hugh Keays-Byrne Dies At 73

His first television acting job was in Britain in the programme Boy Meets Girl in 1967. He went to Australia with the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1973 with Peter Brook’s production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and remained in Australia when the tour ended. In 1974, he acted in the TV show Essington, which was followed by big screen roles in films such as Stone (1974), Mad Dog Morgan (1976), The Trespassers (1976) and Snapshot (1979).

“Mad Max: Fury Road” Villain Hugh Keays-Byrne Dies At 73

After acting in the TV drama The Death Train in 1978, Keays-Byrne garnered the role that he was best known for outside Australia: the violent gang leader “Toecutter” in the apocalyptic science fiction film Mad Max (1979).

Keays-Byrne returned to the Mad Max franchise in the 2015 film Mad Max: Fury Road, as the main villain Immortan Joe. The film was nominated for 10 Academy Awards, including Best Picture, winning 6, and Keays-Byrne was nominated for the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain.


Spread the love
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Silence On Borno Killings

Published

on

Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Silence On Borno Killings
Spread the love

Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Not Speaking Up Against #ZambarmariMassacre

Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram page to tackle Nigerians from Nothern Nigeria who came online to bash Davido for not speaking against the Zambarmari massacre, IgbereTV reports.

Over 40 farmers were slaughtered by Boko Haram members in Borno state last weekend.

Northerners took to Twitter to bash the singer for not speaking against the attack.

Reacting to the bashing Davido received, Reno Omokri asked the Northerners to leave Davido alone. According to him, the singer isn’t their problem.

His post reads:

”Leave @Davido alone. His job is to make the world a happier place. And he is exceptionally good at it. If you guys harass General @MuhammaduBuhari the way you have harassed this young man this year (we remember #EndSARS), perhaps #ZabarmariMassacre and other killings would not have happened! Think about this:

* President
* Senate President
* Chief Justice
* Chief or Staff
* Secretary to the Government
* Minister of Defence
* NSA
* Chief of Army Staff
* Chief of Air Staff
* Police IG
* Heads of DMI, DSS, NIA, NIS, NCS, NPS

All from the NORTH. Yet the North is still not safe! Is that Davido’s fault?”


Spread the love
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: