IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu has reacted to the trending video of soldiers seen severely torturing a man in an undisclosed location.
The viral video shared on his handle on Tuesday of a particular man suspended in the air with ropes tied around his body and his arms stretched behind.
Beneath the hanging man is a burning flame set proportional to his stomach.
Three soldiers appearing in the footage, speaking fluent Hausa language were hitting the young man one after the other including with different objects including the gun head.
In his reaction, Nnamdi Kanu said the evil in Nigeria is unspeakable and needs more than a #EndSARS protest to end it.
Kanu queried respect the disturbing clip, said if Nigerians are after ending police brutality who will end the army’s inhumane treatment.
He, however, suggested the protesters channel their energy to #WndNigeriaNow protest given ending unspeakable evils in the country which according to him can not be stopped by disbanding SARS operatives.
In a separate tweet, Kanu condemned the newly introduced police segment, noting that Nigeria is beyond redemption and need end.
He explained that the moment #SARSMustEnd is trending across the globe President Mohammadu Buhari’s led administration came up with SWAT.
He noted that the unit will absorb the disengaged murderers from SARS, described Buhari’s government as ‘Islamist Fulani-infested’.
In the meantime, the Nigeria Police chief has scrapped the anti-robbery unit after a raging nationwide demonstration begun requesting to disband the police fragment.
The disbanded department was accused of extrajudicial killings, intimidation, and humiliation of citizens including involvement in criminal activities.
Several video clips keep surfacing on social media indicating a series of brutalities, inhumane treatment, and general abuse of office by the SARS officers.
The IG, Mohammed Adamu announced a new police unit, Special Weapon and Tactics (SWAT) to close the of the ended SARS.
SWAT responsibilities range from responding to criminal attacks, weapon-related crime, and rescue.
However, Nigeria residents have thwarted the Police move, classified it as quick, immature, and improper.
Further uproar continues calling to #EndSWAT and reform Police Force.
MAZI NNAMDI KANU’S BROADCAST ON THE 15TH OCTOBER 2020
1. An opening prayer by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
2. I want to tell you why they are protesting.
3. There was one Ifeoma Abugu, twenty years of age, she was arrested in her Boyfriend’s place, and she was raped to death, for some of you who don’t understand what is going on.
4. I want Facebook to understand, I also want Tinubu and Otedola if your children were raped to death will you be happy, I want you to understand the rage of the youth.
5. The list goes on and on, some youth were arrested, accused and killed and their organs harvested and taken to India.
6. There is Kolade Johnson who was killed by SARS officer, he was killed because he looked like a fraudster. Kolade was on his way to go and watch Liverpool match.
7. There is Chibuike Anam, who had his life cut short by the police, and his body taken away.
8. Okay how about Aneke, he was 39 years of age, an Okada rider a father of 4, he was shot dead and they claimed he is an armed robber.
9. How about Peter Oforom, he was killed on 11th of April a University of management studies.
10. How about Daniel, his friends were waiting for him and he was shot by SARS as he tried to run away because he was afraid.
11. Linda was shot and the doctors refused to treat her without a police report and she end up dying in the process.
12. We are back again, are they going to stop us, I don’t think so.
13. I am not going anywhere, i will stay here until this gospel is preached, they can do whatever they like.
14. From the message I received from the service men, they told me that if they are sent out to go and kill the protesters, that they will not shoot them.
15. I am also getting a message that Abuja has banned protest, and I am telling the Gbagi people to tell them that Abuja belongs to the Gbagi people and not the Fulani JANJAWEED.
16. Who are you to ban protest? If you want to ban protest you must go to court. That is the problem with Fulani they don’t understand the law.
17. People must stop the arrest of fellow protesters that is how it is done. They want to herd you the way they herd cattles.
18. Now is the time to stand very firm and say enough is enough, if you do it this evening then is all over, then you will have anything you want.
19. You are stopping protest in Abuja but you are now opening the NYSC because you want the youth to abandon their protest.
20. Obiano has done well by coming out to speak, and the next thing is to establish a judicial inquiry and bring the guilty parties to book and we are going to hold him responsible.
21. You know the promise of politicians is like when you bought a fanta for a young girl and you start touching her and she ask you to leave her that she will come back next week, forget it she is gone.
22. The most vital thing the protesters must demand is an audit of SARS detention camps in the ZOO.
23. When Sanwo Olu addressed the protesters last week I thought he is reasonable, from speaking like a human being he went to Mushine and rented thugs against the protesters.
24. If you want to know about the killings of SARS you must undertake that when they killed the APO 6, that’s how this senses.
25. People are now sensible, people are now bold and all thanks must go to Radio Biafra.
26. Someone said that Obiano is the best, and I say to him you are an IDIOT. I
27. Every army officer, every police officer you swear to uphold the constitution of the Zoo.
28. It doesn’t matter who you are or wherever you come from if you do the right thing I will praise you, but if you do the wrong thing you will be disgraced.
29. Every body that is honest and responsible has spoken except those who are irresponsible.
30. Uwazuruike is busy inspecting his hotel. but we are going to spend all the money we received on the people in the school.
31. Tomorrow morning we continue, on that note I thank our mother from USA and their husband as well. The ZOO must fall.
32. With all the love in my heart I pray for those out there in the streets, we are going to do all it takes to support you. Remain blessed, from me from here is Good evening.
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)
I WILL END BIAFRA AGITATION SOONEST, SAYS AL-MUSTAPHA
I WILL END BIAFRA AGITATION SOONEST, SAYS AL-MUSTAPHA
The former Chief Security Officer to late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, said Nigerians should expect the end to Biafra agitations soon.
He said that he is working tirelessly to see the end of the Biafran agitation, as well as working out ways to mend issues from the six geopolitical zones of the North and the South.
How Al-Mustapha intends to achieve this remains to be seen and seems an impossible task judging from the activities of the Biafrans and their resilience in the face of oppositions.
Stop Shouting Where is Buhari, Dead People Don’t Govern The Living- Nnamdi Kanu Blast presidency.
Buhari Is Long Dead, Dead People Don’t Govern The Living. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Blast presidency.
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Separatist group Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has again been fuelling the old rumours, with key evidence that the Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari died in 2017. Kanu in his recent broadcast challenge the presidency once again to take him to international criminal court to prove his point that Nigeria has no president.
In one instance, Mr Kanu shared two images of Mr Buhari, one reversed, to allege that the Nigerian leader, who is right-handed, was using his left hand – “proving” that that meant he was a body double. According Kanu the body double Jibril El Sudan died in Cuba during the first wave of Covid-19 and the present acting president is Muhammadu Yusuf who the Boko Haram commander addresses in his new video release to the journalist.
Well, let me make my claim once again, if the presidency feel that the rumor is not true, the should sue me to International court so I can’t defend my claims with evidence and facts. Zoo has no presidency and anybody can be Buhari. In fact if they can take up the challenge I will appear with my own Jubril at the court. Kanu says as he blast presidency
News3 weeks ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
Entertainment10 months ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News9 months ago
Thunderous C2IFG “Own Your Life Campaign” Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World5 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News4 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News2 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Gossip8 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media
Gossip3 months ago
Makeup artist allegedly slumps and dies while dancing at her birthday party in Jos