1. Opening prayer by the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu.
2. I am the leader of the largest massive movement on this earth, I am the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, I am Nnamdi Kanu.
3. Tonight we are being listened to everywhere around the world, both on Ipob community Radio, Facebook, CHK and other various platforms.
4. I am going to play what this preacher said, please get your pen and paper radio, if you don’t get your pen and paper Radio, you are doing yourself a harm.
5. They learnt from us, we thought them how to protest. Those who said that protest cannot yield anything today they are on the street protesting.
6. Everyday we are being vindicated, the whole world have begin to understand that we have always been right.
7. The education system you have there was only meant for you to remember and not to think.
8. It takes the wise to understand the damage they have done to you.
9. I hope if you are listening via Facebook you know that Facebook is part and parcel of the Satanic enclave that suppresses the truth and does not want a black man to know the truth.
10. They need you in Africa to remain like a baboon, they need you not to remember what happened.
11. That is why I told you to download the IPOB COMMUNITY RADIO APP it is very cheap to listen to, we are also on YouTube.
12. You are waiting for a white man to cure every illness, you are waiting for them to produce areoplane, that is how your mind has been trained to remember and not to think.
13. Some of us don’t have comon sense, some of us don’t understand what is holding us down.
14. If what we are doing is not working, why are they talking about one Nigeria?. There is a deliberate to suppress what we are doing.
15. This is why Mark Zuggerbagger has been bribed to silence what we are doing.
16. If Biafra is not in the White House, why will Obama come out and begin to defend one Nigeria?
17. Ending SARS now is not the issue, you must end NIGERIA now.
18. The problem is not SARS, SARS is just the symptom.
19. They ended SARS because they are afraid of visa ban, so that they can travel to America. You see this SARS ban is the fourth times they have banned it, there is something dishonest about this government.
20. There is a headline I once posted by BBC Pidgin. Let me tell you what BBC reported. That the same man today who said he has banned SARS banned it last year.
21. I want our people to pay close attention, for those of you who are wondering, now listen to what IPOB and Radio Biafra has done. The various igbo group in the coastal region has said that they want to reclaim their identity. That is the power of consistency .
22. You cannot claim that you are Ohaneze ndi igbo and yet you allow your people to wallow in identity crisis .
23. People dont understand how much I hate nigeria.
24. The man who was responsible for adding this “R” to all this names to differentiate the names in the Riverine area was Melford Okilo, he was former governor of Rivers State.
I went there to see him in London.
25. People should stop complaining like little children, go and download IPOB Community Radio.
26. If they tell you before in cross river state would you have agreed? They tried to cramp us into a small place.
27. That is why I hate Nigeria, people knows the truth yet they chose to believe the Liars.
28. When colonialism came, the white man came with a plan to colonize you forever.
29. Why was it not a crime to join people together but it is a crime for people to leave.
30. Do you see why blacks are wretched and are all animals, because they cannot reason. I ask God in heaven, is there any other way I have to explain this so that people can understand how foolish they are.
31. I want to ask Britain, you have so much in common with someone In Germany than I have with a Fulani. But you that have one thing in common wants to leave Europe.
32. Now let me explain something to you that people don’t understand. We are going to respect every nationality when Biafra is restored.
33. In Rivers State, you have egbema and you also have the same in Imo state and yet Ohaneze did nothing about it . Now do you see why I don’t like Ohaneze?
34. You see Lauretta Onochie, the spirit of harlotery entered that one and she is busy selling prostitutes here and there.
35. I have done my research, the only people around the world to have denied who they are, are the igbo people.
36. I am letting Vanguard to know that anyday they publish their news with a small dot saying that this is igbo, every of their vendors in Biafraland will be destroyed.
37. Biafra is made up of various clan and ethnic groups, and you want us to leave our people and go? You are not serious.
38. Nigeria is a business is not a country, is a mere British business.
That is the ZOO for you.
39. The reason why what is happening about SARS is resonating
40. They said that people are unfollowing Buhari, and then I asked , but buhari died years ago, so why are you following him
41. Sometimes.you think that what we are doing is not making an impact, even the Supreme Court administrator Hope Uzodinma is saying that the current wave of insecurity in the ZOO is the worst in history.
42. I will not allow you to open a Fulani colony in Biafraland, or any grazing root, you are joking.
43. You claim to run a modern economy, then go and put up a ranching. All of you must put up your thinking cap, and some should go and tell them that Biafraland is being guided by IPOB volunteers Command.
44. I am telling them now peacefully so that they can go peacefully. I don’t know why this present Fulani cabal, all they are thinking is what will be benefit Fulani, fulani this fulani that.
45. I have told them instead of the street and risking your life, remove the mask on Aisha’s boyfriend’s and unmask the bastard.
46. Nigeria is considered a British property, and Nigeria sovereignty belongs to Britain.
47. Even the whole world knows that tagging IPOB was gabarge.
48. I say it, every Biafran is IGBO, from igabnke to balawi you are all Igbo
49. The world is waiting to hear this gospel, everything we say the world listens . That is how deep we are, and that is how far we have gone. No idiot can stop Biafra, and only one entity can give us Biafra, and that entity is God almighty.
50. On that note we have come to the end of this programme. I thank you for listening, that is why to us Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship. From me from here and with all the love I have in me, it is Good evening.
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)
Nnamdi Kanu threatens to disgrace corrupt politicians abroad
Leader of the Indegineous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has warned corrupt Nigerian politicians against traveling outside the country.
Kanu who stated this in a live broadcast said his group would publicly disgrace and humiliate corrupt Nigerian political office holder sighted in any foreign country.
He said, “Any day any corrupt Nigerian political office holder was sighted in any foreign country, such a person would be publicly disgraced and humiliated.”
The IPOB leader, who was highly aggrieved over the massacre of Nigerian youths protesting against police brutality and bad governance at Lekki Toll Gate, said the ban was with immediate effect.
“From today, October 25, 2020, if we get you abroad, we will disgrace you. Stay at home until you meet the 23 demands of the youths,” he said.
While blaming the infrastructural decay and endemic corruption in Nigeria on the avarice of the politicians, the IPOB leader regretted that Nigerian politicians allowed public infrastructure particularly schools to collapse while funding their children’s education abroad with stolen public funds.
“The children of such politicians schooling abroad will be chased back home by the diasporan Nigerians to enroll in schools which their parents failed to renovate and fund at home,” he added.
Nnamdi Kanu deviated from peaceful approach on Biafra agitation – Ohanaeze
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, OYC, has said the continued negative utterances of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has put the lives and properties of Ndigbo in the north and Southwestern in danger.
OYC says the IPOB leader has deviated from the peaceful approach of a non-violent struggle traditionally adopted by Biafra agitators with the blessing of the Igbo legend, Late Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.
The Igbo socio-cultural youth group, in a statement signed by its Secretary-General, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike on Monday, berated Nnamdi Kanu and reiterated its avowed commitment to resisting further attempt by IPOB to venture into Nigeria project through the backdoor and create a breeding ground for the declaration of State of Emergency in the South-South and South-East geopolitical zones.
The statement partly quoted OYC as saying, “the fall of Nnamdi Kanu is near. The IPOB leader should retreat now and tender an unreserved apology to Ndigbo for endangering their lives through inflammatory statements and also for inciting violence in Aba and Oyibo in Rivers State while his house is safe in Afaraukwu.
“More importantly, Nnamdi Kanu has successfully destroyed Aba through inflammatory directives while there is no evidence of killings and destruction of properties in his hometown in Afaraukwu. Are Aba Ngwa youths not seeing clearly that they are being used in Aba while Afaraukwu is untouched? The End SARS protest is purely a Nigerian youth movement, not Biafran struggle. The protest is aimed at addressing the abnormalities in Nigeria. The attempt by Sowore, Kanu and others to infiltrate themselves with the Lekki toll gate massacre were resisted by youths of the Yoruba extraction.
“Nnamdi Kanu craftiness and bogus claims has put many lives of igbos in danger, and igbos can see that IPOB has justified the reasons why the organization was proscribed and gazetted with terrorist tag.
“The days of reckoning are fast approaching, and inevitably near when Kanu will no longer influence for his game and fortunes seeking games using Biafra agitation as a tool. OYC has uncovered from intelligence gathering that United Kingdom, UK is now breeding ground for separatist rebels like Omoloye Sowore of RevolutionNow, Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB and the new boy Adesanya Grandson of YYF”.
IPOB Sets To Resume Peaceful Protests, Clean-Ups Today
The outlawed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) says its members across the country will resume peaceful protests from Monday, October 26, 2020, to ensure that all demands made by the leaders of the #ENDSARS movement were met in quick time.
The IPOB’s spokesman, Emma Powerful, in a statement on Sunday said that all necessary measures are being put in place to ensure that the lives of the protesters are protected.
He, however, said that the peaceful protest would be confined to designated locations and “there will be no procession or street march because marching on the streets will give room to mischief makers to breach public peace.”
He said the IPOB members would embark on cleaning up towns in Benin, Enugu, Aba, Abakaliki, Umuahia, Nnewi, Uyo, Calabar, Onitsha and Igweocha to clear the debris caused by last week’s violence.
He said: “Following the killings, destruction and burning of private properties occasioned by the brutal state-sanctioned, the murder of peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate, brave youths across Biafraland would come out to commence the process of cleaning up and securing their towns and cities from hoodlums and criminal elements.
“This will afford young people in places like Benin, Enugu, Aba, Abakaliki, Umuahia, Nnewi, Uyo, Calabar, Onitsha and Igweocha the long-awaited opportunity to tidy up and clear the numerous mountains of rubbish in these cities which have become not only an eyesore but also a health hazard.
“Measures are also being put in place to protect the lives and property of innocent citizens from being attacked by rented hoodlums and political thugs. However, where necessary, assets acquired with looted public funds by corrupt politicians will remain a legitimate target.
“It is important to note that anybody found attacking or engaging in arson or wanton destruction of private property will be dealt with on the spot.
“Peaceful protests will commence after the clean-up but will only be confined to designated locations. There will be no procession or street march. Marching on the streets will not be tolerated as not to give room to mischief makers to breach public peace.
“We are, at this moment, issuing a warning that any hoodlum or rented thug found at the venue of any protest will be mercilessly dealt with by the people. We urge them to steer clear or better join us in the clean-up and peaceful gathering afterwards.
“Anybody found wandering near a bank or loitering with intent will be moved on. People will not be allowed to assemble near a bank or financial institution. No act capable of breaching the peace will be tolerated from Monday, October 26, 2020, onwards.
“Protests and gatherings will be held, but it must be peaceful and orderly. No criminality of any form will be condoned, either from hoodlums, hired thugs, the police or the army. Everybody must be well behaved.
“We hope that protests across Biafraland and Nigeria would continue until all demands made by the leaders of #EndSARS movement met in quick time.
“We urge all youths who have been intimidated into submission by security agencies, especially in Abuja, to return to the streets from October 26. We warn every thug belonging to criminal politicians and DSS hoodlums to steer clear of protest venues, or there will be a repeat of last week’s mayhem.”
News1 month ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
Entertainment10 months ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News10 months ago
Thunderous C2IFG “Own Your Life Campaign” Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World5 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News4 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News3 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Gossip8 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media
Gossip4 months ago
Makeup artist allegedly slumps and dies while dancing at her birthday party in Jos