1. Opening prayer by the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu.
2. I am the leader of the largest massive movement on this earth, I am the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, I am Nnamdi Kanu.
3. Tonight we are being listened to everywhere around the world, both on Ipob community Radio, Facebook, CHK and other various platforms.
4. I am going to play what this preacher said, please get your pen and paper radio, if you don’t get your pen and paper Radio, you are doing yourself a harm.
5. They learnt from us, we thought them how to protest. Those who said that protest cannot yield anything today they are on the street protesting.
6. Everyday we are being vindicated, the whole world have begin to understand that we have always been right.
7. The education system you have there was only meant for you to remember and not to think.
8. It takes the wise to understand the damage they have done to you.
9. I hope if you are listening via Facebook you know that Facebook is part and parcel of the Satanic enclave that suppresses the truth and does not want a black man to know the truth.
10. They need you in Africa to remain like a baboon, they need you not to remember what happened.
11. That is why I told you to download the IPOB COMMUNITY RADIO APP it is very cheap to listen to, we are also on YouTube.
12. You are waiting for a white man to cure every illness, you are waiting for them to produce areoplane, that is how your mind has been trained to remember and not to think.
13. Some of us don’t have comon sense, some of us don’t understand what is holding us down.
14. If what we are doing is not working, why are they talking about one Nigeria?. There is a deliberate to suppress what we are doing.
15. This is why Mark Zuggerbagger has been bribed to silence what we are doing.
16. If Biafra is not in the White House, why will Obama come out and begin to defend one Nigeria?
17. Ending SARS now is not the issue, you must end NIGERIA now.
18. The problem is not SARS, SARS is just the symptom.
19. They ended SARS because they are afraid of visa ban, so that they can travel to America. You see this SARS ban is the fourth times they have banned it, there is something dishonest about this government.
20. There is a headline I once posted by BBC Pidgin. Let me tell you what BBC reported. That the same man today who said he has banned SARS banned it last year.
21. I want our people to pay close attention, for those of you who are wondering, now listen to what IPOB and Radio Biafra has done. The various igbo group in the coastal region has said that they want to reclaim their identity. That is the power of consistency .
22. You cannot claim that you are Ohaneze ndi igbo and yet you allow your people to wallow in identity crisis .
23. People dont understand how much I hate nigeria.
24. The man who was responsible for adding this “R” to all this names to differentiate the names in the Riverine area was Melford Okilo, he was former governor of Rivers State.
I went there to see him in London.
25. People should stop complaining like little children, go and download IPOB Community Radio.
26. If they tell you before in cross river state would you have agreed? They tried to cramp us into a small place.
27. That is why I hate Nigeria, people knows the truth yet they chose to believe the Liars.
28. When colonialism came, the white man came with a plan to colonize you forever.
29. Why was it not a crime to join people together but it is a crime for people to leave.
30. Do you see why blacks are wretched and are all animals, because they cannot reason. I ask God in heaven, is there any other way I have to explain this so that people can understand how foolish they are.
31. I want to ask Britain, you have so much in common with someone In Germany than I have with a Fulani. But you that have one thing in common wants to leave Europe.
32. Now let me explain something to you that people don’t understand. We are going to respect every nationality when Biafra is restored.
33. In Rivers State, you have egbema and you also have the same in Imo state and yet Ohaneze did nothing about it . Now do you see why I don’t like Ohaneze?
34. You see Lauretta Onochie, the spirit of harlotery entered that one and she is busy selling prostitutes here and there.
35. I have done my research, the only people around the world to have denied who they are, are the igbo people.
36. I am letting Vanguard to know that anyday they publish their news with a small dot saying that this is igbo, every of their vendors in Biafraland will be destroyed.
37. Biafra is made up of various clan and ethnic groups, and you want us to leave our people and go? You are not serious.
38. Nigeria is a business is not a country, is a mere British business.
That is the ZOO for you.
39. The reason why what is happening about SARS is resonating
40. They said that people are unfollowing Buhari, and then I asked , but buhari died years ago, so why are you following him
41. Sometimes.you think that what we are doing is not making an impact, even the Supreme Court administrator Hope Uzodinma is saying that the current wave of insecurity in the ZOO is the worst in history.
42. I will not allow you to open a Fulani colony in Biafraland, or any grazing root, you are joking.
43. You claim to run a modern economy, then go and put up a ranching. All of you must put up your thinking cap, and some should go and tell them that Biafraland is being guided by IPOB volunteers Command.
44. I am telling them now peacefully so that they can go peacefully. I don’t know why this present Fulani cabal, all they are thinking is what will be benefit Fulani, fulani this fulani that.
45. I have told them instead of the street and risking your life, remove the mask on Aisha’s boyfriend’s and unmask the bastard.
46. Nigeria is considered a British property, and Nigeria sovereignty belongs to Britain.
47. Even the whole world knows that tagging IPOB was gabarge.
48. I say it, every Biafran is IGBO, from igabnke to balawi you are all Igbo
49. The world is waiting to hear this gospel, everything we say the world listens . That is how deep we are, and that is how far we have gone. No idiot can stop Biafra, and only one entity can give us Biafra, and that entity is God almighty.
50. On that note we have come to the end of this programme. I thank you for listening, that is why to us Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship. From me from here and with all the love I have in me, it is Good evening.
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)
Why Igbo leaders don’t criticize Nnamdi Kanu — Okorocha reveals
Senator Rochas Okorocha, the former governor of Imo State, has stated that the main reason Igbo politicians are not speaking out against Nnamdi Kanu is that they do not want to anger their youngsters.
Many of the South East elders are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu and his objective, according to the Federal lawmaker who was answering questions from BBC Hausa, but they are only wanting to stay safe.
The leaders, he claims, are attempting to avoid losing their children if they come out and express what they really think.
Okorocha also blames a lack of work in the region for the region’s security problems.
He went on to say that the majority of the kids who are triggering the problem are also battling with a lack of basic necessities.
As a result, Okorocha urged the government to enlist the help of the monarchs to resolve sectarian tensions in the country’s southeast.
IPOB Is Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go – Buhari
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has described the Indigenous People of Biafra clamouring for secession as a dot in a circle that has nowhere to go.
The President said this in an interview with Arise TV broadcast on Thursday.
He said, “That IPOB is just like a dot in a circle. Even if they want to exit, they will have no access to anywhere.
“And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses and properties, I don’t think IPOB knows what they are talking about.
“In any case, we say we’ll talk to them in the language that they understand. We’ll organise the police and the military to pursue them.”
Buhari also said that he has been assured by “the elderly people” and “the youths” from the South-South part of the country that their region has no intention of seceding.
He said IPOB will not have “access to anywhere” even if they eventually secede from the country.
The President then reiterated his statement that IPOB members will be treated in the “language that they understand”.
“I was encouraged by what I heard, nobody told me. Two statements from the south-south. One by the elderly people, they said this time around there would be no (secession). And again the youth made the same statement; such encouragement,” Buhari said.
IPOB has been agitating for the secession of the South-East.
Soyinka backs Biafra, Oduduwa agitators – They have the right to secede
Nobel laureate, Prof Wole Soyinka, has said their is nothing wrong in the fight for sovereignty, especially by Biafra and Oduduwa agitators.
In a statement, the professor criticised the use of force against the agitators of self-determination, insisting it is the responsibility of the leadership to persuade them.
“It is time to think outside the box. That many, in so doing, find no landing place except dissolution, is not a crime. It is not peculiar to any peoples, and is embedded in the ongoing history of many, and not only on this continent.
“It is their natural right as free citizens, not slaves of habit and indoctrination. Where disillusion rides high, sentiment tumbles earthwards, and the only question becomes: what can be salvaged? It thus remains the responsibility of leadership to persuade them, through both discourse and remedial action, that there are other options.
Attempted bullying is not a language of discourse, nor the facile ploy of tarring all birds with the same feather,” he said.
World5 months ago
Trump declares state of emergency in DC ahead of Biden’s inauguration
News9 months ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
News10 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Entertainment1 year ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News1 year ago
Thunderous C2IFG "Own Your Life Campaign" Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
News1 year ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media
World1 year ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News12 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons