1. Opening prayer by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
2. I am going to play for you what Obama said, so you may understand that those Neo-colonists wants the ZOO to continue to exist.
3. And for you to understand the kind of mess we are in, I want you to listen to what Obama said, the man is evil, a child of Satan.
4. To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done, that is what Obama said.
5. And I want to ask you, what is the business of a U.S president in trying to keep Nigeria one?
6. This means that Obama is in support with 5 million Biafrans that were slaughtered.
7. What evil have we done to Mark Zuckerbagger? the idiot that Owns Facebook.
8. I don’t know who brought out this clip, but I keep asking myself why will a former U.S President use the same word that Gowon used?
9. Anybody who speaks against Biafra tell them that they are a child of Satan.
10. Buhari identifies Radio Biafra as a major security threat and have mapped 650m naira to stop its transmission.
11. Because they have budgeted 650m to stop IPOB everyone is now talking. Umu oko oko.
12. Because they saw IPOB matching alongside IPOB around the world something that have never happened in the history of the Zoo.
13. Who else commands such respect anywhere in the world if not IPOB.
14. This idiots don’t know how formidable we are. Oduduwa have joined in and very soon people of the Middle belt will join in too.
15. I have everybody, I have asked AFP facts check why can’t you fact check that kpomo ears of the fake Buhari?
16. Wherever that idiot will appear again anywhere in the world we are going to pull off he’s ear.
17. They said that they will track and block Radio Biafra, but I dare you to stop us. You cannot track our Radio that system has not been developed , we broadcast via satellite.
18. We are growing from strength to strength, the more you try to fight IPOB the stronger we become.
19. Stupid set of people everywhere, you think you can stop IPOB, you haven’t been born.
20. We are fighting for Biafra that is true but we are going to be identified by our tribe so that people will not feel cheated.
21. You people are always begging, you are not ashamed.
22. Why are you guys a COWARD, why are you afraid of the nomadic Fulani cattle rearer?
23. Did Fulani beg anyone to become President? Did Yoruba begged anyone?
24. I am giving you 6 weeks and there will be Radio Biafra in Kastina, if I don’t, you will know.
25. Fulani idiotcy can no longer be tolerated, Fulani incompetency.
26. I want to talk about SARS, they are Fulani agenda to reduce the population of the East.
27. For four years they have been banning SARS and yet they are growing from strength to strength.
28. Police arrested the man that recorded the killing of those men.
29. That is why I call them animals.
30. SARS are killing people instead of them to do something they are now saying they are going to investigate.
31. I asked a question on Sunday, can you show me a picture of SARS killing anybody in the North, and none of you have been able to answer me.
32. SARS come and kill again in Biafra land and see what will happen to you.
33. This is where we bring this programme to an end, for some Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship and Chukw Okike Abhiama is our God. From me , from here, is Goodevening
Arewa Youths Ask Buhari To Arrest Sen. Abaribe Immediately Over Kanu
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has asked for the immediate arrest of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe over Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB.
The Arewa Youth also condemned the detention of Senator Ali Ndume.
Rising Sun History had reported that a Federal High Court had on Monday ordered that Ndume be remanded at Kuje Correctional Centre for failing to produce the former Chairman of the defunct Pension Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina
Ndume, who represents Borno South at the National Assembly, stood as surety for Maina who is standing trial on alleged money laundering charges.
However, Maina has repeatedly failed to appear in court for the continuation of his trial which led to the revocation of his bail by Justice Okon Abang.
In a statement made available to the press signed by its National President, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, AYCF wondered why same court has not ordered the detention of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who stood as suretie for Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, who is also on the run.
“We, as a youth group from the North, find the arrest and remand in prison of Senator Ali Ndume because fugitive Abdurrashid Maina had jumped bail, as unfair. Much as we are not denying whether,” the statement said.
Abdurrashid Maina committed offence or not, we believe it amounts to setting bad example if Senator Abaribe – who stood surety for terrorist Nnamdi Kanu is still walking the streets as a free man.
“We cannot fathom why Senator Abaribe, who secured bail for IPOB’s Kanu whose action has since been declared treasonable and terror to the country (and still on the run) has never ever been sanctioned for standing surety.
“In the interest of equity, fairness and balance, Senator Abaribe should be immediately arrested and remanded in prison too, until IPOB’s Kanu is turned it or he turns himself in.
“Both Ndume and Abaribe are senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and therefore Abaribe cannot be said to be higher in status than Ndume. Both are lawmakers by the grace of our national constitution and the votes of their constituents.
“Most importantly, we have a duty as a country to demonstrate that in this country, no one citizen is above the other. Significantly, Ndume’s case is such that Maina is still a “suspect” being tried by the law and no sentence has yet been handed down by any court of competent jurisdiction. Still, this cannot be said of Nnamdi Kanu and his treason case.
“We are therefore very disturbed that this is happening to Ndume at a moment democratic power is mainly in the hands of people from Ndume’s immediate constituency. It is this kind of development that gives room for people to accuse the Federal Government of selective application of justice.
“We, therefore, call on President Buhari to intervene and put an end to this embarrassing selectivity against one the North’s exceptionally-vocal, fearless and pro-masses member of the National Assembly.”
Just In: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Secretary Resigns
The secretary to the office of the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Amaka Ekwo has resigned her appointment.
Ekwo made this known while reacting to a comment made by a top IPOB member, Emeka Gift, who accused her of blocking him on twitter following her resignation.
She said : “Mr Emeka Gift, I blocked you many months ago, and it has nothing to do my resignation”, Amaka wrote in a twitter post. Mr Emeka Gift, I blocked you many months ago, and it has nothing to do my resignation. Please stop drawing attention to yourself. If you need the post that I was holding, you may ask for it. I do not have any personal dealings with you. Stop the character assassination.”
Meanwhile, Amaka Ekwo was appointed as a secretary to the of Nnamdi Kanu on June, 2019, her appointment was announced by the IPOB leader via a twitter post.
“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office. “She is the contact in relation to press matters. I trust she will continue to do a brilliant job. May Chukwu Okike Abiama bestow her with the grace to continue her relentless work for Biafra, Isee”, Mazi Kanu wrote on twitter.
OPINION: #EndSARS 2nd Phase Loading, IPOB Please Keep Off
Something is about to happen but before it happens, let me warn our people ahead of time to save the risk and divert the stupidity.
Now listen up…. Somewhere around town in Lagos Nigerians have started gathering themselves in a very organized manner, Please allow me rephrase that statement again. In a very organized manner.
They are organizing themselves for a relunch of another ENDSARS protest since the demand they made at the previous protest is yet to be meant by the federal government rather innocent Nigerian youth’s were massacred and the same federal government is still lying to the world.
The organizers of this second phase of the ENDSARS protest are planning it in such a way that both States and the federal government will be brought to their knees and the demand of their objective Must be achieved. Logistics are currently put in place and the date is still unannounced.
Me: I shall not disclose whatever information I have regarding this second phase of the ENDSARS protest even though the organizers objective is targeting A BETTER ONE NIGERIA, Whereas my own ideology / Objective is NIGERIA’S disintegration. But I wish to use this medium to advice the leadership of IPOB worldwide to please, please Sir, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, please I beg of you and your reputation, stay off Nigeria ENDSARS protest. Do not involve yourself nor compel IPOB members to be part of ENDSARS protest again.
It was the previous participation of IPOB at Igweocha that led to the massacre of Biafrans at Obigbo, even though we all know that “Biafrans” are the occupants of BIAFRA land but yet we still have some Nigerian Biafrans in our midst sabotaging our efforts and making themselves will tools to the Nigerian government to be used as state sponsored thugs, touts and hoodlums contracted to come disrupt the peaceful protester’s. Do not interfare in ENDSARS protest again rather be a spectator unless you have put in place IPOB SPECIAL OWN LOGISTICS to respond immediately should anything goes wrong, which of course things Must surely go wrong, so long it’s IPOB against the Nigerian government sponsored thugs, HOODLUMS, police, Army and of course SARS operatives.
They Must surely provoke IPOB and then be the first to open fire at innocent protester’s and still tag IPOB Proscribed.
Surmmary: The world is waiting for action before they can get involved in BIAFRA agitation and until IPOB is prepared to take action in all ground, we should better stay off risky issues that will cost us our lives.
News2 months ago
Nigeria will support Joe Biden with $600M as a pay back to Trump who supported IPOB – Lai Mohammed
Entertainment11 months ago
Bird turn into naked beautiful woman after been knocked down by Driver (video)
News11 months ago
Thunderous C2IFG “Own Your Life Campaign” Retreat That Storm Whole Of Abuja
World6 months ago
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
News5 months ago
President Buhari Considering Fresh Nation-wide Lockdown, Gives Reasons
News4 months ago
Ex Gov. of Ekiti, Fayose condems former President, Olusegun Obasanjo for his comment about late Buruji Kashamu.
Gossip9 months ago
Lady mistakenly uploaded her n@kkɛd video on social media
Gossip5 months ago
Makeup artist allegedly slumps and dies while dancing at her birthday party in Jos